Most Viewed Topics
BUSINESS DEVELOPER/ACCOUNT MANAGER
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover (427 M€ in 2011) has doubled in the last five years thanks to the dedication of our 4000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development.
In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams. We currently have an opportunity within SPIE Oil & Gas Services Nigeria for a:
This position is a unique opportunity to work with our biggest client to reinforce existing portfolio of work based in Port Harcourt.
YOUR MAIN DUTIES WILL BE:
- Develop existing relationship with our established client base
- Anticipating client needs and responding to requests and tender bids
- Promote SPIE and increase turnover for this location
- Manage day to day activities for contract placements in Nigerian deepwater oil projects
- Be the main client interface for all business development activities in that location
- To ensure proper implementation of QHSE processes and procedures
Ideally you will have graduated in sales and / or engineering with a minimum experience of 2 years in oil & gas contract recruitment and proven track record of business development in a similar environment.
You will be familiar with oil & gas contract recruitment and you will have a natural ability to network in a multicultural environment.
This position is the opportunity for you to join a large international oil services company and gain expatriate experience.
You are fluent in French and English.
CLICK LINK TO APPLY
DUE DATE: 10 October, 2013
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum